Nadra Information Link

Friday 1 February 2013

Why Smart card? What's different?

Many friends are asking us: Why Smart card? What's different? What's new and innovative about it?

It's the wide range of services that can be built around smart technology that makes it the rightful successor to CNIC and other previous ID solutions by NADRA.

  1. Chip based Smart Identity Card with 36 security features
  2. Multi-dimensional usage and services
  3. Social and financial inclusion programs
  4. State of the art encryption technology
  5. Live identification of captured fingerprints
  6. Easy pension disbursement
  7. Accidental death insurance of Rs.100,000 for 2 years
  8. Compliant with ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) Standards
  9. Data written on card both in English and Urdu which will be very useful for overseas Pakistanis and people who used to travel abroad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

from iftihar qureshi
nicop card receipt #002383610 form #ZU319736
when I will get my card because I have to go to pakistan in near future to see my old parents

Unknown said...

When I can get nicop card

Unknown said...

Please some body tell me I want to visit my home land

Unknown said...

Nicop when I get

Unknown said...

Nicop when I get

Unknown said...

Please some body tell me I want to visit my home land

gardenearley said...

titanium septum ring - Triangular
Tribute for the Ring: The Star Wars nano titanium by babyliss pro Jedi – titanium white paint This titanium bars page contains links to ford focus titanium hatchback sites that titanium symbol allow people to submit their videos and create videos